UCPath is here!
From the UCPath dashboard access these features:
- Find your new employee identification (ID) number located directly below your name on the top left side of the screen.
- Review the Personal Information section for accuracy (e.g., your mailing address), and update as necessary.
- Check your UCPath earning statements.
- Monthly-paid employees will see their first UCPath statement on January 2 (payday 1/2/2020).
- Biweekly-paid employees will see their first UCPath statement on January 6 (payday 1/8/2020).
- Review your gross pay and deductions, and confirm your elected withholdings for tax filing status and benefit enrollments are correct.
- Verify the method of receiving your pay on your earnings statement.
- If you suspect an issue with your gross pay, contact your Timekeeper.
- If you have questions about your withholdings or deductions, contact the Payroll Office.
Direct Deposit versus Paper Paychecks
Employees not currently enrolled in direct deposit are highly encouraged to do so. Sign up for direct deposit directly on the UCPath dashboard in the Income and Taxes section.
Paper paychecks are mailed to your home address on file in UCPath.
- Review the address on file for you in the Personal Information section of the UCPath dashboard.
- Paychecks are mailed from a Wells Fargo Bank distribution center in Arizona on payday.
- Signing up for direct deposit can prevent delays in receiving your pay.
All employees will continue to access At Your Service Online to view past earnings statements and past W-2s. The W-2 for 2019 will be available in AYSO in late January.
There is a lot to see and learn in UCPath and you will likely have questions. Please visit this page to learn how and where to get answers to your questions.
Graduate students receiving fellowship payments are NOT processed through Payroll. For questions about timing please see to your Graduate Advisor.