In an effort to warmly welcome our mostly-remote staff and faculty on campus, Baskin Engineering offers hotel spaces for staff and faculty to utilize during their time on campus. Please submit requests using this link with at least 3 business days' notice and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Most hotel spaces are shared so please bring headphones. More details can be found in the form guidelines. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
- Request must be submitted 3 business days in advance of anticipated use
- Same day use requests may be able to be fullfilled by contacting email@example.com OR stopping by JBEB, Room 335A
- A request will be confirmed within 1-3 business days of request submission
To maintain the hotel spaces for staff enjoyment, we ask that you kindly note our guidelines below. You can expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in 1-3 business days in response to your request. Please note that your access instructions will be different depending on which campus you request to reserve at. These instructions will be emailed to you upon your reservation approval, but can also be found below.
- Do not leave personal items/valuables unattended
- Put trash in common area bins
- Turn off the lights, close windows, and lock the door at end of reservation period
UCSC Main Campus
Brass keys must be picked up within the decided upon 30 minute window and returned to the Dean's Office Assistant (JBEB, 335A) by 4:45PM.
WRP & Genomics Institute
CCure card access to the building must be requested in advance.