The Instructional Support Office is located in the E2 Building room 298. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday 9:30am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
Please e-mail all requests for instructional support to email@example.com.
Mailboxes for faculty, affiliated faculty, visitors, lecturers and staff are located in E2 210 and E2 310. The mailstops are SOE2 (AMS, BME, EE) and SOE3 (CE, CS, TIM). Any mail coming to you, inter-campus or off-campus, should have your name and mailstop on it. For more information about mail services, please visit the UCSC Campus Mail Services site.
Services available during office hours include:
- Paycheck distrubution for SOE faculty, staff and student employees
- Copy card check out for for duplication of course materials
Additonally, there are supplies available for faculty. A fax machine is also available in E2 210 and a copier/scanner is available in E2 298F for faculty use.
For assistance with the following actions submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scheduling Engineering conference rooms
- Grade change forms and procedures
- Instructor and TA evaluations
- Making accommodations for students with disabilities
- Important dates throughout each quarter
- Faculty and Staff contact information
- Parking permits for those visiting the School of Engineering
The following are services that you can access directly: